Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
- IN WHICH COUNTRIES IS IT POSSIBLE TO SHOP ON-LINE?
Casa Azul’s online shopping can be made in Continental Portugal and Islands,Continental Spain,Germany,Belgium,Denmark,France,Italy,Luxembourg,Sweden,Switerzland and United Kingdom.
- THE ON-LINE SHOP PRICES AND THOSE FROM MY USUAL CASA AZUL SHOP ARE THE SAME?
The on-line shop prices are exactly the same as your usual shop, except for those cases where a special offer is made on-line with additional discounts. The prices include the destination country taxes and fees.
- WILL I RECEIVE THE SAME PRODUCT I SEE IN THE PHOTO?
All photos are made with high quality so they can reproduce every detail of each of our products. You may find some differences in those products where the feedstock and its own fabrication process influence the final result, which is the case in some hand made products.
- DOES THE ON-LINE SHOP HAVE A COSTUMER SERVICE?
Yes it does. You can send us a completed form or you can call our services: +351 251 824 483 Monday to Saturday from 10AM to 1.30PM and from 3.30PM to 7PM.
- WHAT SHOULD I MAKE IF I RECEIVE A PRODUCT WICH IS DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE I ORDERED?
We will exchange it for the wright one as soon as possible without any additional costs for you. To solve this problem you should use the contact form or call our Costumer Service: +351 251 824 483.
- SHOULD I REGISTER TO SHOP ON-LINE?
At casaazul.pt we recommend you to have a user account that can simplify the purchase act by saving a historic of all your orders, exchanges and invoices.
- IS IT POSSIBLE TO CANCEL AN ORDER?
Yes it is, whenever the order is not in the packaging and sending processes. To ask for the cancelation of an order you should complete de contact form or call us to our Costumer Service: +351 251 824 483.